Friday, March 7, 2008

My favorite’s games

Everyone have their own favorite games, same with me…I have my own favorite games. I like is because I can release tension. Everyday, I will download new games such as from in the internet .the website is http://www.gameshouse.com/ and http://www.yahoo.com/. Sometimes, I will get the games from my members. I put all the games in my laptop. I’m also able to teach my brother and my sister to play the games because they can improve them self to us computer.

Nowadays, there are many people like to play online games especially boys. Maybe games have many choices. My first games are Zuma Deluxe at the moment I interested with the games. I only play games it when I have free times or during weekends. The games with most I like are cake mania, sally salon, Burger Island, pizza frenzy, diner dash, pairs (Chen Program Study), feeding frenzy, V cop 2 and so on.

I like play games in my laptop because I can play with in any where and any time I like. I like play the games house because I can improve my self, to good learner. I will practice games until I expert. Disadvantage of the games are oblivious, and waste times. Advantage of the games are improve us to play computer, release tension, sensitivity test own expert and so on the same time it to do not need any cost so we can save the money.

No comments: