Monday, February 18, 2008

My favourite mobile..

haluuuu.....


Everyone have their own favourite’s brand for mobile phone. My favourite mobile phone’s brand are Sony Ericsson versus Nokia. I like Sony Ericsson because it has many functions such as infrared, Bluetooth, camera, a sound very clear, memory card, radio and so on.

While, Nokia brand’s a download software and can add the games. I think mobile is very important because I can communicate with members and make emergency calls. If it lose of course I feel boring.

When I buy mobile phone, I will survey its function and price. I always survey from internet, magazines, members and owner from mobile shop. I prefer the latest design and small one.

Now, I use the Sony Ericsson model W800i and Nokia model 2300. I choose Sony Ericsson because sound very clear, walkman, picture very clear and has a radio. I like its music because I can change the song everyday. By Bluetooth I can get the latest song from members. I like to decorate my mobile phone. I’m always change the housing.

Sony Ericsson mobile phone also has their disadvantage such as the maintenance. Sony Ericsson’s hardware very difficult to get the from shop because the model rarely used. While, Nokia’s mobile phone are very easy for maintenance because the mobile its used was very wide.

The differentiate between Sony Ericsson versus Nokia design, price and maintenance. Nokia mobile phone was very easy to track in compare to Sony Ericsson.

239 words

2 comments:

~aku~ said...

haaaaaiiiiiiiiii..........
i've seen your handphone...it was very smart & i wish to have it at the future.....

Anonymous said...

U...b'tukar la...try gne blackberry..
I pasti pasnie u ske nyer...