Friday, March 7, 2008

traditional food, fast food and fruit...

Hai….everyone…I want to story traditional food, fast food and fruit. Firstly, I want to story about ‘keropok lekor’, I like ‘keropok lekor’ because it is traditional food at Negeri Terengganu. If you try ‘ keropok lekor’ lets come to Terengganu. Hehe.. They are some kinds of ’keropok lekor’ such as ‘keropok rebus’, ‘keropok goreng’ and ‘keropok kering’.

For the fast food, I also like KFC and MC Donald. For KFC, I like find chicken, wedges, potato cheese and coslow. For MC Donald, I like double cheese burger, Big Mac burger and fried chicken. But the fast food don’t for every were because it is bad the health. You can eat but you don’t the gaudy.

For the fruit, I also like local fruit in Malaysia. Local fruit in Malaysia are know for their delicious taste and enriched vitamins. The seasonal fruit such as durians, rambutans and mangos teens are the most popular fruits due to their unique taste. The demands for these fruits are so high that people from the urban areas used to drive to rural village to buy the fresh fruits. The fruits are easily available at all markets and supermarkets. It is proven that Malaysian fruits such as bananas, papayas pineapples, mangoes and guavas contain a lot of vitamins and fibred. These fruits are good for health. I eat these fruit every day. I have begun to eat the fruits because they found out that the fruit are fresh, tasty and healthy.

No comments: