Monday, February 18, 2008

my self...

Assalammualaikum….

Firstly, I want to tell about myself. My name is a Norhaliza Halina binti Mohd Yusof, you call me lieza.. I live at Kg Mak Chili Paya, Kemaman. I was born 19 April 1986 at Kg Mengabang Panjang, Batu Rakit. I have 5 siblings and I’m the second one.

My favourite food is a chocolate, fried rice and so on. My hobbies are reading, music, cooking and clean up the house. I like to read magazines such as cosmopolitan, intrend, cleo and newspaper. I like to cook because I want to cook the ‘ketupat sotong’ for ira.he..he..he..

Actually, I want to be a businesswomen but now I want to learn more about business world. I’m student from Polytechnic Sultan Azlan Shah, Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I’m grad last year, now I was training at Spike@trg. During my free time, I use to help my family manage their shop. My parents sell clothes. On the same time, it makes me interested to be a successful businesswomen. My parents open the shop at Centre Point Kemaman and in front of ‘Pasar Harian’. I training at Spike@trg because I want to improve myself to be a good person in ICT. Eventhough I have no basic in ICT couses, I confident can do it.

210 words

No comments: